Friday, August 14, 2009

I keep coming back to you...


I made this mood board two weeks ago and i love how it has everything i have an interest in. Old pictures I've taken, my favourite photographs, flowers, wallpaper...Everytime i look at it, i always seem to find something new. How chic is that photo of Jackie O? She's so effortless...

Two months ago, i said i was undergoing a revamp of our workspace, just like to say it's coming along. I hung the Guy Warren screen print, bought a peaceful white orchid and arranged our books and mags oh so chic-ly...voila!

My fetish with stripes photo by the Sarorialist


Lastly this is my favourite photo taken by the Sartorialist. She looks at peace, wild, carefree. I love it even more because she's wearing...you guessed it.. stripes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roxy i love your mood board! Your so creative. I love the wallpaper and the Sofia Coppola picture. It makes me want to make a mood board too.keep it up



fellow voguette

Lilly J said...

Your so creative Roxy. Mood board is awesome!