Friday, January 08, 2010

New Beginnings

The summer thus far ....Happy NEw Year!!! Hope everybody welcomed the New Year with a BBBBang! I know i did...spending it with family and friends...eating, cooking, swimming, drinking ..ahhh the life. I recently watched the film 500 days of summer with Zoey Deschanel, i must say it's a beautifully created film. Not your regular romcom, there's a truth to it....lovely go watch it, I insist!

Spotted this outside a lolly shop, sweet!

Love this

We made the boys do this, they did it backwards...so i flipped it.

Girls represent!
There's this awesome cafe in MOGO wherein they serve yummy treats...mmmm take me back
The girls and I enjoying the summer sun:)

2 comments:

Ivan McK said...

Oh, how I miss summer....happy New Year, Roxy! & great quote outside of the candyshop - nice!

+8!3

Roxanne said...

Thanks Ivan, Hope your enjoying the cccchilly north american winter...Happy New Year mate:)