Monday, May 04, 2009

It's a two way street in this part of town...

  




This weekend has been so jam packed, i had to think on my feet literally and get out of the door. The day was spent cleaning my wardrobe out since it's been like a bomb site and i can't find anything this past week. I watched the Pacquiao match with Ant at the local Pub and managed to throw together my zebra print dress and patent pumps...imagine me looking all girly whilst rooting for pacquiao amongst a sea of english supporters...it was pretty funny....Now..i've just came home from watching Pablo Francisco the ever so hilarious comedian on tour for the Sydney Comedy festival ...and so put together the same dress and just added tights, a long cardi and a belt....voila new outfit. Hope everybody's weekend was great...Mine was awesome. I have heaps of things to share till next time...Beso!

Dress: Barkins
Shoes: Versace
Belt: Alannah Hill
Cardigan: David Lawrence
Bag: Vintage


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so nice Rox...barrel curls?