Friday, May 01, 2009

Black Tie





Ant and I went to watch Tony Wood's at the Comedy Factory tonight. It was a pretty good show, i even got to meet Tony in person, followed by a slice of pizza ...it was definitely a tame friday night.i'll blog about his show in the next couple of days.

I saw this little black dress a couple of weeks ago from Eva's Vintage on Norton St. Luckily for me i saw it's potential and snapped it up for $10. I love how the netting is sexy and discreet at the same time. The pockets are quite cute...if i put my hands in them, it looks like I'm wearing gloves. The dress was pretty much shapeless , like a barrel silhouette. The belt is made from old silver neck tie that i fashioned in to a waste bow tie...cute huh!.. 

Dress: Vintage
Cardigan: David Lawrence cashmere cardie
Belt: Tie
Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Nine West

No comments: